Lecturer in Adult Nursing
School of Nursing and Midwifery
Department of Pre-Registration Nursing
Qualifying as a Registered Nurse in 2005 at the University of Brighton, Hayley gained experience in Acute Medicine before specialising in Intensive and Critical Care Nursing initially in Brighton before relocating to Worcestershire.
In 2015, she pursued a career in maritime nursing, working as a Nursing Officer then Senior Nursing Officer aboard cruise ships.
Since returning to land, Hayley has gained further knowledge and skills in Professional Development and Clinical Skills teaching, Critical Care Outreach and Intensive Care Nursing, Practice Nursing, Palliative Care and Health Care Support Worker Development.
Hayley has enjoyed teaching in a variety of care settings and clinical roles and is delighted to support students at the 桔子短视频 to develop as compassionate, professional practitioners.
- Pre-Registration Diploma in Adult Nursing – University of Brighton
- Mentorship qualification – University of Brighton
- Intensive Care Pathway – University of Brighton
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies – University of Wolverhampton
- MSc module – End of Life Decision Making